134 Funny Nicknames for Boys That Will Make You Smile 2020 Update.
Our boys can always be so funny and often times we are out of funny nickname to call them. This is due to their personalities and characters. This article will then help you select noble nicknames that is right for your boy.
When choosing a funny nickname for a boy, you 'd like to make sure he's all right with it too. After all, a funny nickname will strengthen your bond, so if you give him a funny pet name you wouldn't want to hurt his feelings-mes that are right for your boys.
What makes a nickname
funny might be that the pet name is a funny word, or that it reminds you of a fun experience you shared. When you see each other, a funny nickname can be used as a reference name or just a word of love.
A nickname is a great term of endearment for anyone special to you. For the boy in your family (son, father, grandfather, cousin, uncle, etc) or perhaps a romantic partner (boyfriend, fiancé, husband, crush), there’s sure to be the right nickname that suits his looks or his personality.
We have provided you with list of nicknames that will actually make you smile.
- Bing Bong
- Chipmunk Cheeks
- Class Clown
- Clumsy Wumsy
- Comedy Central
- Energizer Bunny
- Fish Face
- Funny man
- Fuzzy Wuzzy
- Hefty Wefty
- Silly Goof
- String bean
- Tater Tot
Hilarious Nicknames for Your Boyfriend
- Teddy – when he’s cute and cuddly or the perfect companion.
- Monkey – when he is a little hairy or he is always looking for trouble
- Bon Bon – Is he extra sweet? Does he satisfy all of your forbidden cravings?
- Babyface – Does he have a smooth complexion that never seems to age?
- Roo – Is he small and adorable like the baby kangaroo from Winnie the Pooh?
Funny Nicknames for Boyfriends Inspired By Food
The following funny nicknames for boyfriends are inspired by food:
- Cookie Monster – Whether he can’t get enough of your chocolate chip cookies or he is as sweet as your favorite cookie treat.
- Snickers – Does he have a constant craving for Snickers or does he just know exactly how to satisfy your appetite?
- Peanut – Is he a smaller guy? Does he always have a bag of peanuts in hand? Or perhaps he has a peanut allergy?
- Dumpling – Is he a little rounder than most?
- Honey Bun – Is he sweet? Does he satisfy your naughty cravings?
Sports Themed Funny Nicknames for Boyfriends
These funny boyfriend nicknames are inspired by sports or sports movies:
- Footy – Is he a goalie or does he just have an insatiable addiction to soccer?
- Scooba – Does he love to scuba dive or does he spend more time in the water than out of it?
- Rocky – Is he a golden glove boxer or does he spend all of his free time watching boxing on the TV?
- Yankee – Is he a diehard Yankees fan? Or perhaps he’s just from up north?
- Hoshi – Is he the star of the team or at least, the star of your team?
- O – Does your man know his way around the ring? Does he have a history of knocking out his opponents?
- Big League – Does he dwarf you with his size? Is he an MLB addict? Is he a baseball pro?
- Jock – Is he an all-around great sportsman? Does he live for everything athletic?
Funny Nicknames for A Tall Boy
- The following pet names are examples of funny nicknames you can call a tall guy:
- BFG – Is he a Big Friendly Girrafe?
- Chewbacca – Is he as tall as the legendary Wookiee warrior?
- Everest – A subtle reference to the tall mountain Everest.
- Hercules – Is he as tall and handsome as the Roman God?
- Longus – A cute nickname for a tall guy.
- Skyscraper – A reference to the long skyscrapers.
- Tallest – Is he the tallest guy in the family? in school? among the gang?
- Tally – A cute name for a tall guy.
- Tower – Are you always looking up to this high tower?
- Tree – Is he as tall as a tree?
Funny Nicknames for Your Boyfriend Inspired By Their Personality
- Heartbreaker – Did he break all the lady’s hearts before he captured yours or was he known for being the most wanted guy on the block?
- Lucky – Is your guy one of the luckiest people on Earth? Or does he make you feel like the luckiest person on Earth because he’s by your side?
- Scout – Does he have a history as an Eagle Scout or does he just have a thirst for adventure?
- Einstein – Does he have an astronomical IQ or does he have crazy, flyaway hair?
- Bookworm – Does he spend all his free time with his nose buried in a book? Has he read every book on the market?
- Honey Badger – Does he look cute but have one heck of a temper if the wrong people push his buttons?
- Rockstar – Does he have dreams of being a rock star? Perhaps he just rocks a good game of Guitar Hero?
- Sailor – Is he a Naval man? Does he have dreams of one day owning a yacht and sailing the world with you?
- Wolverine – Is he a fan of the Wolverines or does he just have the manly qualities of the X-men bad boy?
- DJ – Does he have an affinity for electronica? Or perhaps he’s an aspiring DJ?
- Giggles – Does he giggle all the time? Perhaps he has a laugh that you just can’t get enough of?
- Dancer – Does he have all the right moves on the dance floor? Does he know how to sweep you off your feet?
- Studley – Is he the hottest thing since sliced bread? Does he drive you insane with desire?
Nice Nickname for A Short Boy
- Fun Size – A cute nickname for a short guy.
- House Mouse – Is he as tiny and troublesome as a mouse?
- Itty Bitty – Is he a cute and tiny dude?
- Little Guy – A good nickname for a short boy.
- Munchkin – Is he your short and adorable munchkin?
- Nugget – Is he a sweet, little nugget?
- Puppy – A cute nickname for an adorable short guy.
- Shortcake – Is he a sweet and adorable short guy?
- Smidget – A cute and geeky variation of the term “Midget.”
- Tater Tot – A cute pet name for a short guy.
Cute Nickname for a Slim Boy
- Beanstalk – A cute term of endearment for a tall, slim guy.
- Noodles – A cute and funny nickname for a slim guy.
- Q-Tip – A cute nickname for a skinny guy.
- Slim – A cute nickname for a slim dude.
- Spaghetti – A cute nickname for a guy as skinny a spaghetti stick.
- Sticks – A cute pet name for a skinny dude.
- Stilts – Is he a tall and slim cutie?
- String bean – A cute and funny name for a skinny boy.
- Swizzle-stick – A cute and funny term for slim boys.
- Tripod – Is he as tall and skinny as a tripod.
Perfect Nickname for A Huge Boy
- Beefy – A cute pet name for a chubby guy.
- Big Bang – A cute nickname for a huge and energetic guy.
- Burger King – No need to guess why he’s so big.
- Chubs – A cute name for fat guys.
- Godzilla – A cute term of endearment for a huge guy.
- Meatball – A cute and funny nickname for a chubby guy.
- Mountain – A cute nickname for a tall, huge guy.
- Pork Chop – A not-so-subtle reference to indicate his size.
- Rock – A cute nickname for a huge and powerful guy.
- Sweet Bear – A cute nickname for a big and adorable guy.
In summary, A nickname is a great term of endearment for anyone special to you. For your romantic partner boyfriend, fiancé, crush, there’s sure to be the right nickname that suits his looks or his personality.
Remember, sharing nickname strengthens the bond between you two.