66 Amazing, Witty and Famous Nicknames for Victoria 2020 Update.
Are you searching for a cute nickname to give your girlfriend or daughter named Victoria? Then you are in the right place. We have provide for you cute names you can choose apart from Vicky.
Victoria Name Meaning
The Latin word for “Victory” is Victoria. It is recorded in Roman mythology that the goddess of victory was called Victoria.
Furthermore, regardless of the variation in pronunciation, the nickname still sounds the same. It is only right to look for a worthy nickname if you have a child or family member or acquaintance named Victoria.
Victoria is a female name, and vic-tor-ee-ah is pronounced. Victorious or Victor are the masculine equivalent.
It’s also a name that mother and daughter are equally likely to belong to, and one that could easily go back several more centuries.
A popular nickname for Victoria is Vicky. We will mention other cute, and humorous Victoria nicknames in this article.
Cute Nicknames for Victoria
The nicknames here are adorable and sweet. The following are cute nicknames for a lady named Victoria:
- Queenie – Because of Her Majesty, Queen Victoria
- Cori – the middle syllable of the name Victoria
- Plum – Named after the English plum made for The Queen
- Tor – Sounds like THOR, the god of thunder
- Vicky T
Funny Nicknames for Victoria
If you prefer funny nicknames, the following are funny nicknames for a lady named Victoria:
- Wiktoria – Inspired by Wikipedia
- Bee – In many languages, V-sounds like B-sounds
- Icky Vicky – She may not like this one
- Victoria has a Secret – From Victoria’s secret
- Story – Tory has a rhyme to Story
- Vicsterrs – Victoria, my sister
- Vikilein – Michelin
Variations of Victoria
International variations of the name Victoria can make unique nicknames. Aside from the language stated, the others are all Latin originated variations.
- Bhictoria (Scottish Gaelic)
- Bythyg (Welsh)
- Viktorka (Czech)
- Victrice (French)
- Nike (Greek)
Famous People Named Victoria
When it comes to choosing a nickname from a name, one easy way to find a nickname is to consider famous people who bear the name. Some of these are fictional characters called Victoria.
- Princess Victoria of Hesse
- Victoria Beckham – aka Posh Spice, one of the “Spice Girls” and wife of football star, David Beckham.
- Princess Victoria Melita of Edinburgh – Ducky
- Victoria “Tori” Spelling – American actress
- Princess Helena Victoria of Schleswig-Holstein – Thora
- Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden – Duchess of Vastergotland
- Queen Victoria – The most famous of all that bear the name. She was also the Monarch of Great Britain and Ireland from June 1837 until her Death
- Princess Victoria of The United Kingdom – Toria
- Victoria Louise Lott – a British singer, nicknamed Pixie
- Princess Viktoria of Prussia – Moretta
- Victoria Hesketh – British singer aka Little Boots
In conclusion, do you know of any cute nickname for Victoria that’s not on our list? Please share it in the comment section