115 Amusing and Cute Nicknames for your Boyfriend 2020 Update.
Are you looking for a funny nickname that suits with your boyfriend? Are you tired of nicknames like ‘hun,’ ‘bae,’ and ‘luv,’ generic? Then try one of these amusing nicknames that will suit him!
Sometimes when you find your boyfriend funny then it really give your relationship a spice when you call him with a funny nickname.
These funny nicknames really reflect the fun side of your boyfriend and your love for him. To strengthen the fun side of your relationship and make your boyfriend feels special and meaningful.
It is important that these things help you develop and create a good relationship at all times, but boys may often get offended by these titles. Fun must be at the time when it is nice otherwise it is not acceptable to call him all the times and in the public with some funny names. It will lose the love of your relationship and give your relationship a negative state.
This article contains a list of cute but funny nicknames for boyfriends. We hope you will find the best nickname for him.
The following are cute and funny nicknames for boyfriends:
Cute and Funny Nicknames for Boyfriend
- Bon Bon
- Sexy Pants
- Cuddle Muffin
Funny Nicknames for Boyfriends Inspired by Food
- My boy
- Papa bear
- Boy toy
- Brown Sugar
- Cookie Monster
- Cinnamon Bun
- Honey Bun
- Gummy Bear
- Lover man
- Old man
- Sugar Puff
- Master Chef
Funny Nicknames for Boyfriend Inspired By Sport Themed
These funny boyfriend nicknames are inspired by sports or sports movies:
- Big League
- Big Papi
Funny Nicknames Inspired by His Personality
Here is the list of nicknames inspired by his quirks or personality.
- Sailor – Is he a Naval man? Does he have dreams of one day owning a yacht and sailing the world with you?
- Professor – Does he teach college classes or is he just an academic nerd?
- Einstein – Does he have an astronomical IQ or does he have crazy, flyaway hair?
- Giggles – Does he giggle all the time? Perhaps he has a laugh that you just can’t get enough of?
- Bookworm – Does he spend all his free time with his nose buried in a book? Has he read every book on the market?
- Honey Badger – Does he look cute but have one heck of a temper if the wrong people push his buttons?
- Killer – Is he quick to defend your honor with a little too much enthusiasm?
- Rockstar – Does he have dreams of being a rock star? Perhaps he just rocks a good game of Guitar Hero?
- Wolverine – Is he a fan of the Wolverines or does he just have the manly qualities of the X-men bad boy?
- Lucky – Is your guy one of the luckiest people on Earth? Or does he make you feel like the luckiest person on Earth because he’s by your side?
- Guapo – Does your Latino or Hispanic man have the looks of a God?
- Scout – Does he have a history as an Eagle Scout or does he just have a thirst for adventure?
Funny Nicknames for Your Boyfriend Inspired by Their Quirks
- DJ – Does he have an affinity for electronica? Or perhaps he’s an aspiring DJ?
- Studley – Is he the hottest thing since sliced bread? Does he drive you insane with desire?
- Dancer – Does he have all the right moves on the dance floor? Does he know how to sweep you off your feet?
- Google – Does he have the answer to everything? Is he full of useless facts and knowledge?
- Sunbeam – Is he gorgeous, happy go lucky, and optimistic? Does he light up your life?
- Paws – Does he have a habit of getting handsy when things get hot and heavy?
- Heartbreaker – Did he break all the lady’s hearts before he captured yours or was he known for being the most wanted guy on the block?
- Slick – Is he smooth? Does he know exactly how to get what he wants every time?
Funny Nicknames Inspired by Movies, or Literature
The following funny boyfriend nicknames are gotten from TV, movies or books:
- Midas – Does everything he touches turn to gold?
- Mickey – Is he the Mickey to your Minnie? Are the two of you an iconic couple who everyone knows?
- Duckie – Is the love of your life the lovable childhood friend who always had a crush on you like Duckie from Pretty in Pink?
- Daredevil – Does he have eerily sharp senses and a taste for fighting crime? Or perhaps he’s just a fan of the Marvel character!
- Scooby – Does he has good intentions of being your hero, but is a bit too much of a coward to follow through?
- Westley – Is he the Westley to your Princess Bride?
- Carl – Is he the Carl to your Ellie in the UP-inspired love story of your life?
- Precious – Does he make you crazy like Golem for the ring in Lord of the Rings? Is he your “precious”?
- Stitch – Is he unconventional but cute like the little blue alien? Does he easily get carried away?
Nicknames Inspired by Movies, or Literature
- Nemo – Does he have an insatiable appetite for an adventure like Captain Nemo in Twenty Thousand Leagues under the Sea?
- Sparkie – Does your guy have a few Clark Griswold-like characteristics about him?
- Yoda – Is he full of wisdom and advice when you need it the most?
- Wookie – Is he a little hairier than most? Is he a Star Wars fanatic? Or perhaps he just mumbles most of the time unintelligible!
- Booger – Is he an unconventional nerd who likes guitar playing and has aspirations of being a lawyer?
- McSteamy / McDreamy – Are you a Grey’s Anatomy fan? Does your man meet the criteria for a heartbreaker?
- Maverick – Is he the Maverick of your Top Gun?
- Casanova – Does he know how to make you melt and give in to his every desire?
- Aladdin – Is he your “diamond in the rough”? A little rough around the edges and street smart with a good heart?
- Moby – Was he the great white whale that you finally caught?
- Don Juan – Was he a lady’s man before he captured your heart? Or does he just always know exactly how to get your motor running?
Funny Nicknames for Boyfriend in Other Languages
- Jaan (Hindi)
- Joon (Farsi)
- Corazón (Spanish)
- Cariño (Spanish)
- Amore (Italian)
- Lyubov Moya (Russian)
- Zaichik (Russian)
- Amorzinho (Portuguese)