50 Beautiful and Famous Nicknames for Sarah 2020 Update.
If you’re searching for a name that’s very difficult to nickname, you’ve found it! Actually, there are very few common nicknames associated with the name Sarah. Check out these amazing nicknames
In fact, most of the Sarahs that have a nickname are actually nicknames that have been made up and have nothing to do with their real name, rather than typical nicknames, such as William’s Will.
Meaning of Sarah
Sarah is a Hebrew-origin name. Sarah also has theological quotations from Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. The wife of Abraham was renamed Sarah in the Christian Bible.
Sarah has many meanings; the Arabic, Hebrew, and Persian meanings are “high-ranking lady, better translated as” Princess. “Sarah means” lady minister “in Modern Hebrew, and Sarah means” purity “in Islam.”
Popular Nicknames for Sarah
- Sarah Muffins
- Sarah Munchkin
- Sarah bug
- Sadie: originally a diminutive of Sarah
- Que Sarah Sarah: From the saying, Que sera sera, which means “whatever will be, will be”
- Sarah Beara Boo
- Sara Ray
- Rah rah
- Sar Sar
- Sarah Connor: A funny nickname for Sarah, especially among the Geek crowd.
- Sarah Boo
- Sam Sam
- Sarah Bella
Variations of Sarah
Sarah is known as ‘Sara’ in many other languages. This is also the most common version of the word Sarah. The variants of Sarah in other languages all over the world are illustrated. It is possible to use these variations alternatively as nicknames
- Shala – Chinese
- Sarka – Russian
- Salcia – Polish
- Sarai – Malayalam
- Sarea – Khmer
- Hara – Maori
- Sala – Korean
- Kala – Hawaiian
- Capa – Bulgarian
- Cara – Tamil
- Saraha – Gujarati
- Sirke – Yiddish
Famous People Named Sarah
The names and nicknames of popular people named Sarah is a great source of good pet names for someone named Sarah. Here are some famous people named Sarah:
- Sarah Paulson: an American actress.
- Sarah Jessica Parker: Actress famous for her role in the movie “Sex and the city.”
- Sarah Michelle Gellar: an American actress.
- Sarah Palin: an American politician.
- Sarah Silverman: an American stand-up comedian.
- Sarah Sands: a British journalist and author.
- Sarah Lois Vaughan: an American jazz legend.
- Sarah Polk: the First Lady of the United States from 1845 to 1849.
- Sarah Hyland: – Actress in TV series “Modern Family.”
Nicknames like Sarah are as perfect as the name itself. Don’t be afraid to come up with your own unique Sarah pet name if you prefer a unique Sarah pet name, and when you do, try to share it in the comments section below.