91 Cool and Funny Nicknames for Michael 2020 Update.
Do you want a suitable nickname for Michael? Then welcome to the right place. Check out this cool Michael’s Nicknames list.
Michael is a “Mikhael” Hebrew name, which means “who resembles God” or “who is like God.” Michael is correctly pronounced “MIY-Kal.”
The name exudes strength, dominion, power, and authority because the judgment of God is executed by the divine bearer.
For some good reasons, Michael is a famous name globally. First, Michael has clear biblical origins; the name Michael is given to an archangel of God.
Michael is one of those sweet spot names that, like Matthew, James , and John, have always made the charts. He is familiar and welcoming, a secure choice of name that will fit well no matter where life takes him. It is convenient for Michael to be a doctor or a poet.
He’s free to explore the world’s wilds, or stick to a laboratory. He’s an unanticipated name, a malleable moniker that any little one can wear.
Also, we should not underestimate the contribution of Michael Jackson to the name ‘s success.
Cool Nicknames for Michael
Here are some popular cute names for a guy named Mike or Michael:
- Misha – Russian Twist.
- Myke – My Mike.
- Angel – Angel Mike.
- Jordan – Especially if he is great at basketball.
- Mykayle – my Kayle
- Mack baby
- Miky Coco
- Michael Mouse
- My angel
- Michael Boo
- Aww Miki
- My mike
- Micky lee
- Michael Prince
- Miky Limy
- Michael Luv
- Aww Mykel
- Captain Mike
- Love Angel
- Angel face
- Mykhal – my Khal
- Mickie mouse
- Micha bullion
- Myell – ‘my ell’
- Michael baby
- Ell baby
Short Nicknames for Michael
Typically, to expose our love to various circumstances, we love to refer to our closed one or cute one with a short name. For Michael, we have shortlisted some acceptable short nicknames which you can use to address Michael.
- Lil M
Funny Nicknames for Michael
They may not make you laugh out loud, but they will raise the corners of your mouth with these amusing nicknames for Michael:
- Wacko – From Wacko Jacko, MJ’s nickname.
- Iron Mike – Mike Tyson’s nickname.
- Big Mike
- Handsfree Mike
- Mighty Mike
- Psych – Rhymes with Mike.
Famous People Named Michael
If you need nicknames for a specific name, a great place to start is the nickname of famous people bearing that name. Some prominent people named Michael or Mike are here:
- Michael W Smith – Christian musician and singer.
- Michael Philip Jagger – known as “Mick Jagger,” a member of the British group “The Rolling Stones.”
- George Michael Dolenz – known as “Micky Dolenz,” a member of the American band “The Monkees.”
- Michael Douglas – American actor.
- Michael Phelps – multiple Olympic champion swimmer and medalist
- Michael Jordan – a legendary basketball player.
- Michael Buble – Canadian singer and artist.
- Michael James Way – bassist for American rock band My Chemical Romance from 2001-2013 fondly called “Mikey.”
- Michael Jackson – American King of Pop.
Finally, do you know any other really good nicknames for a Michael that’s not on this list? Drop it in the comment section.