71 Cool But Funny Weight Loss Team Names 2020 Update.
In your weight loss team, is there a sense of comfort and familiarity as well as a healthy sense of humor? Would the name of a playful or foolish team be just right? Consider the following funny team names for weight loss:Weight Loss Team Names: Ain’t you tired of taking weight loss coffee and other weight loss supplements? Why not join a weight loss team that can help you work out till your body is in good shape? Or are you probably in a weight loss team already, and then why not look for a motivational name for your team, that will inspire them to work till they are back to shape?
Cool and Funny Weight Loss Team Names
Is there a sense of comfort and familiarity, as well as a healthy sense of humor in your weight loss team? Would a playful or silly team name be just right? Consider the following funny weight loss team names:
- Chunky Chicks Unite – For a female team of preppy but chubby females ready to help each other lose weight.
- Bite-Sized – For a group working hard at losing weight and appearing more “portable.”
- Chunky Monkey – For a team of adorable but chubby-looking members of a weight-loss program.
- Biggie Smalls – For a team that’s trying to go from being big to getting smaller physically.
- As Thin As Gandhi – For a weight-loss team striving to be as skinny as the late Gandhi.
- Bootie Busters – For a team working their butts off to shed the excess weight in their bodies.
- Bulging Bandits – For a group of bulgy-looking members trying to lose weight.
- Beef Down – For a team that is ready to put the “beef down” and cut down on their weight.
- Blubbery Bodies – For a team with super thick and round bodies, desperately looking to lose weight.
- Droopy-Panty – For a team that’s ready to lose so much weight that they’d have to get new pants.
- Allergic 2 Fat – For team members that refuse to settle for being fat much longer.
- Aunty Hippies – A female weight-loss team with Hippo-like bodies.
- Battle Against The Bulge – For a team that’s ready to fight and defeat their obesity together.
- Belly Shrinkers – For a team that’s looking to shrink their belly size.
- Back Breakers – For a team that’s ready to go to the extremes to lose weight.
- Banging Bellies – For a team focused on burning tummy fat.
- 50% Off – For a team with the goal of losing half of their current weight.
Hilarious Weight Loss Team Names
- Dump-Your-Pump – A team that’s dumping all the calories they once pumped into their system.
- Ex Junkies – For a team whose members were previously addicted to junk food.
- Skinny Dippers – For a weight-loss team striving towards being about to skinny deep comfortably again.
- Yum B Gone – Getting rid of yummy and sugary treats from the diet to lose some fat.
- Team Ate-Too-Much – For team members that overate in the past.
- Iron Arms – For a team that has proven to be energetic especially in the area of lifting weights.
- Grateful Guts – A team so dedicated to eating healthy that their bellies would thank them.
- Fat B-Gone – A team that’s ready to say goodbye to all that extra fat.
- Fat As-is – For a team with a lot of overweight members but more than ready to lose the fat.
- No More Jiggling – For team members with so much fat that it jiggles when they walk.
- The Chunky Bunch – A bunch of overweight, bulky team members ready to lose weight.
- Thin It To Win It – For a team that’s losing all that weight to win back their health.
- Fatty Bom-Boms – For a team with extra-large, funny looking butts.
- Sweaty Fleshs – For a team that works intensely to burn all the excess fat.
- FattaBoys – For an all-men team ready to cut off some weight.
- Phat Attack – A group that has decided to wage an attack against being over-weight.
- Swollen ‘n’ Sorry – For a team with chubby members that are ready to change their lifestyles and lose weight.
- Weight Shedders – A team committed to shedding excess weight.
- Getting Physical – For a team that’s ready to get more active and healthy.
- Gym Rats – A team that’s always hitting the gym.
- The Daily Depreciation Club – For a weight-loss club burning calories and “depreciating” daily.
- Mouth-Full – A team with chubby cheeks and round bodies from overeating in the past.
Witty Weight Loss Team Names
- The Phatties – For a fat (phat) weight-loss team ready to reduce in size.
- Hangry Hippos – A group of hippo-sized people that get hungry and tensed when working out.
- Weight Mates – For a group of people struggling with the same problem – trying to lose weight.
- The Wobbly Women – For an all-female team with robust bodies that makes them walk funny.
- Weight Dumpers – For a squad that’s already dumping all the extra weight through exercise.
- Team Pants-Don’t-Fit – For a group with oversized members in need of new pants that fit.
- Thunderous Thighs – A weight-loss team working towards cutting down the fat around the thigh/leg areas.
- Fatso Fiesto – For a group of robust-looking people trying to burn some fat.
- Fat ‘n’ Furious – For a fierce and fat team ready to lose weight at all costs.
- Fat Assasins – For a squad that’s ready to murder all the fat in their bodies.
- Team Overgrown – For a team that looks like the members are much older because of their weight.
- Sticky Decisions – For a team that decided to lose weight and get sweaty and sticky as a result.
- Team Squeezed – For a team that’s ready to squeeze away excess fat.
- Lean Meat – For a team that’s ready to get their meat (flesh) to look slimmer.
- Fat Bottoms – For a team with a lot of members carrying overweight butts.
- Flushing Fat – For a team that’s ready to flush out all that fat.
- Fat Extractors – For a team that’s ready to “extract” all the excess weight in their body.
- Puffed Up – For a weight-loss team with a chubby and plump look.
- The Fatties Club – A club for chubby people looking to lose that extra weight.
- Team Put-A-Rib-On-It – For a team that’s ready to cut down on some meat (body fat) and allow some ribs show.
- The Chubby Squad – For a weight-loss squad with plump and overweight members working towards slimming down.
- The Meaty Society – For a team of extra chubby members that want to get rid of all that meat.
- Fat Melters – For a team that’s melting away all their extra fat.
- Pumpkin Party – For a group of obese people that have come together to cut down on their weight.
- Sticky & Stinky – For a team that’s ready to get sticky and smelly from intense workouts.
- The Slims – For a team with the ultimate goal of getting slimmer.
- Fat Busters – For a team ready to “burst” every bit of fat on them.
- Sticky Religion – For a team that’s exercising religiously and getting sweaty/sticky through it.
- Fat & Flabby – For super chubby weight-loss members with “flabby” body parts.
- Team Ready-To-Burst – For a group of extra-large people who want to bring down their weights.
- Flab attack – A team that’s ready to get rid of all the chunky and fatty flesh on their bodies.
- Hungrier-Than-Thou – A chubby squad that struggled with overeating in the past.
Which of the names interest you most? Lets hear it in the comment section.