30 Cool Nicknames for Alejandro That You Will Love 2020 Update.
Do you need a good nickname for the name, Alejandro? Then you are in the right place, go through these cool lists of nicknames raging from cute, creative and even famous people named Alejandro.
Alejandro, pronounced al-ay-HAHN-droh, is a Spanish masculine name, meaning ‘Defender of Humanity.’
Alejandro is the Greek equivalent of the Greek name Alexandra and is just as popular as its Greek variant.
Furthermore, the release of the Grammy Award-winning single ‘Alejandro’ by Lady Gaga, Alejandro was also made famous in 2009. Alejandro is ranked among the top first names for boys born in the last decade in the United States.
Cool Nicknames for Alejandro
If you love adorable pet nicknames, then what you need is this list of cool nicknames. For Alejandro, here are some cute nicknames:
Creative Nicknames for Alejandro
For those who prefer nicknames from wordplay, puns, then other creative, funny cool nicknames are precisely what you need. Here are other nicknames for Alejandro:
- Leandro: Rhymes with Alejandro.
- Ale-in: A creative nickname for Alejandro could be used to refer to anyone who loves sci-fi.
- J-Boy: A cool nickname for Alejandro could also double as a screen name.
- A-Dawg: A for Alejandro and Dawg for a friend, a fun nickname to refer to a friend.
- Ale-oops: A funny nickname for Alejandro could be used affectionately to refer to a clumsy person.
- J: If his middle or last name starts with J.
Variantions of Alejandro
Another source of nicknames for a name is language variants of the name, sound-alike variants of a name could also serve as nicknames or for that name. Here are some nicknames from variants of Alejandro:
- Alessandro: The Italian variant of Alejandro
- Alexandre: The French variant of Alejandro
- Aleksandr: The Russian variant of Alejandro
- Aleksandra: The Polish variant of Alejandro
Famous People Named Alejandro
A strong source of nicknames for their namesakes is famous people. Here is the lists of several actors called Alejandro and famous people:
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu: He is a Mexican Academy Award-winning film director, producer, and screenwriter.
- Alejandro Rey, actor in the 60s show “The Flying Nun”
- Kevin Michael Alejandro: He is an American actor who has featured in T.V. series such as ‘Lucifer,’ ‘Ugly Betty’, and ‘Arrow.’
- Alejandro Herrera: He is a fictional character in the T.V. series ‘Heroes’ that Shalim Ortiz played.
- Alejandro Murrieta: He is the main character ‘Zorro’ in the movie ‘The Legend of Zorro’ and ‘The Mask of Zorro.’
Do you know Alejandro’s other great nicknames that are not included in our list? Share with us in the comment section