40 Cute and Famous Nicknames for Connor 2020 Update.
If it is difficult for you to find nicknames for someone named Connor, here is a list of the best nicknames for Connor
Connor is an Irish term for baby boys originating from the Gaelic word Conchobhar/Conchubhar, which is a compound name, sometimes spelled as ‘Conner’.
“Connor is translated to mean” Strong-Willed,” “Hound-Lover, “or” High Desire,” “Lover of Wolves.
Cute Nicknames for Connor
If you love adorable pet nicknames, then what you need is this list of cute nicknames for Connor. Here are some cute nicknames:
- Conny Bunny
- Con Bun
- Hunnie: Rhymes with Connie
Cool Nicknames for Connor
Attaching cool suffixes or giving the name a creative twist would be a great way of coming up with nicknames. Here are some cool nicknames for Connor:
- Condor: A nickname adopted from an American Vulture.
- Cornell: Like the university.
- King Con
- Conn The Don: A combination of the shortened version of Connor (Con) and the word Don.
- Cop Conner
- C-Man: I would advise you not to do this. One day everyone is calling him C-Man, the next day someone decides to put more men on the job; bam! C-men.
Funny Nicknames for Connor
Here are some amusing names for someone called Connor if you have a healthy sense of humor or know someone called Connor with a comical personality:
- Connorrhea: A wordplay on Gonorrhea.
- Conster: It rhymes with a bad word.
- King Kong
- Corndog: A pun that sounds like Corndog or Hotdog.
Variations of Connor
Have you ever wondered what variants there are for the name Connor? Here are some variants derived from other languages for someone named Connor:
- Connah: A nickname with Welsh origin.
- Concho/Conchobar: A nickname with Gaelic origin.
Famous People Named Connor
Popular figures/Celebrities named Connor are also good options to consider when finding nicknames. Here are some famous people named Connor:
- Connor McGregor (also known as Mystic Mac or The Notorious): An Irish professional mixed martial artist and boxer.
- Conor Cruise O’Brien (also known as The Cruiser): An Irish politician, who served as a former Minister for Posts and Telegraphs.
- Conner Kent (also known as Superboy): A superhero character from DC comics, cloned from both Superman and Lex Luthor.
- Connor Hawke (also known as Green Arrow): Connor is the son of Oliver Queen, the original Green Arrow.
- Connor MacLeod (also known as The Highlander): A fictional character in the Highlander film series.
- Sarah Connor: Sarah Connor is a fictional character in the Terminator franchise.
- Connor Rhodes (also known as Doctor Connor): A character in the NBC medical drama Chicago Med.
- Conner McKnight (also known as Power Ranger): The main character in the 2004 tv series Power Rangers: Dino Thunder.
- John Connor: A fictional character and the protagonist of the Terminator franchise.
- Connor Kenway: A Protagonist/Master Assassin from the action-adventure video game Assassin’s Creed III.
- Connor The Crusher (also known as Stone Crusher)
Do you know any good nicknames for Connor that isn’t on this list? Share them with us in the comments section