72 Cute, Clever, Funny and Famous Nicknames for Madison 2020 Update.
Are you searching for unique nicknames you can call someone named Madison? Then you are in the right page. Stroll through these huge lists provided below just for you
Madison Name Meaning
Madison is a name of English origin, which has also gained popularity globally. It is commonly spelled as Madison in North-Eastern England.
Madison is an alternate form of Madison which is a variant of Mathieson, meaning son of Matthew, although it occasionally stands for the son of Maddy.
Madison has become a popular name for girls in recent decades; its rise is commonly due to the release of the film ‘Splash’ in 1984.
Madison rose to be the second-most popular name given to baby girls in the US in 2001 from almost being a virtually non-existent name before 1985.
Short Nicknames for Madison
For any name, the first types of nicknames are those obtained from names. For Madison, this list of common short nicknames includes:
- Mads – A Hebrew derived name, which means “gift from God.”
- Madie – A Short for Madison.
- Adison – Madison without the first letter “a.”
- Madi – A shy Madison.
- Madin – A Madison who’s terrific.
- Maddie – A Short form of Madison with an “e.”
- Madi – A Pet name for Madison.
- Maddi – A Short form of Madison with an “I.”
- Madisson – A female Madison.
- Emmy – For a cheerful Maddison.
- Madds – A Short nickname for Madison with an “s.”
- Ma Ma – A very attractive Madison.
- Adi – A Semitic word which means “Jewel” or “Ornament.”
- Maddi – A Madison with two “d’s.”
Cute Nicknames for Madison
Madison also has cute nicknames, like any other name, that can be used by someone named Madison. You may use these nicknames to refer to someone who is dear to you,
- Maydson – An American variant of the name Madison.
- Madi Daddy – A Madison who’s a daddy’s girl.
- Lil Maddy – A young Madison.
- MaddyMuffin – Madison that bakes.
- Maddieldon – A posh Madison.
- Baddie Maddie – A Madison who’s bad.
- Madie – A Pet name for Madison with an “e.”
- Lil M – A cool calm Madison.
- MaddieMcdaddy – A powerful Madison.
- Dee – A cool Madison.
- The Mad Hatter – A Madison who surfs.
- Maddawg – A cool Madison.
- Mdog – Madison who likes dogs
- Maddy – A Short form of Madison with a “y.”
- Maddy Patty – Madison that cooks.
- Mara – A likable Madison.
- Madyson – Madison with a “y.”
- Madi Moo Moo – A Madison who likes cows.
- Addie – A brilliant Madison.
- Mai – An Asian Madison.
- Madi Moo – A Madison ho likes cows.
- M&M – A Madison who likes sweets.
- Mini Marshmallow – A cute short Madison.
- Addy – A flirty Madison.
- Madda – A good-looking Madison.
- Madz YEET– An excited Madison.
- Mimi – A Clumsy Madison.
- Madicake – A Madison who likes cake.
- Madisaurus – A Madison who loves Dinosaurs.
- Mad Dog – Madison who likes dogs.
- Madsmads – A friendly Madison.
Clever Nicknames for Madison
Do you prefer a unique nickname for your Madison, and then this list is just right for you. Choose a clever nickname for your Madison from any of the following clever Madison pet names:
- Madeline – An outgoing Madison.
- Madaroni – A Madison who like macaroni.
- MaddieGirl – A pretty Madison.
- Maddy Daddy – A Madison who’s a daddy’s girl.
- Dee-Dee – A reliable Madison.
- Maddie B – A bubbly Madison.
- MaddThick – A Madison who is chubby.
- Mad To The Bone – Madison who gets angry.
- Middy Tiddy – A neat Madison.
- Moo Moo – A small Madison.
- MaddyThe Baddy – Madison who’s a bad girl.
- Maddgirl – A Madison with a temper.
- Madon – Biblical name meaning “His Measure.”
- Madagascar – A Madison that travels.
- Madisyn – American Variant of the name Madison.
Funny Nicknames for Madison
These nicknames are guaranteed to make you burst out laughing anytime they are used; all you have to do is choose any of them that tickles your fancy and start calling your Madison by that nickname:
- MaddyPaddy Chicken Patty – Madison who likes chicken.
- Mad Hatter – Madison who isn’t positive.
- Madster – Madison who likes boys.
- Madisaur – A loud Madison.
- Maddie Mads – Obviously!
- Madtad – A crazy Madison.
- Madison Beans – Madison who likes eating beans.
- Maddie Poopoohead – Lol, someone sent this in.
- Madzila – A big Madison.
- Maddifer – Cross between Madison and Jennifer.
- MaddyCakes – Madison who likes cakes.
- Mcdonalds – Madison who likes fast food.
Famous People Named Madison
Many famous people, as well as fictional characters, are named Madison, which is a testimony to the popularity of the name. Here is a list of some famous people named Madison:
- Madison Jeffries (Alpha Flight)
- Madison Grant (Lawyer, eugenicist, and conservationist)
- Cole Madison (American football player)
- Madison Duarte, in the television series South of Nowhere
- Madison Washington (Instigator of slave revolt)
- Tianna Madison (American athlete)
- Madison Sinclair, in the television series (Veronica Mars)
- Madison Bumgarner (Major League Baseball pitcher)
- Guy Madison (American actor)
- Madison Clark (Fear the Walking Dead)
- Madison Hubbell (American ice dancer)
- Lucy Foster Madison (American novelist)
- Madison Smartt Bell (Novelist)
- Madison Marye (1925-2016), American politician)
- Martha Madison (American actress)
- James Madison Morton, Jr. (American federal judge)
- Helene Madison (American competition swimmer)
- Madison Kocian (American Olympic gymnast)
- Madison De La Garza (American actress and younger sister of Demi Lovato)
- Frederick Madison Allen (Doctor)
- Madison Rocca (Power Rangers Mystic Force)
- Madison “Mad” Twitter ( Skins)
- James Madison (Fourth President of the United States)
- Madison Keys (American tennis player)
- George Madison (Governor of Kentucky)
- Holly Madison (American model)
- James Madison DeWolf (Surgeon)
- Madison McCarthy (Glee)
- Madison (Splash and Splash Too)
- Dolley Madison (wife of James Madison)
- Madison McReynolds (American actress)
Finally, for someone named Madison, these nicknames are well suited, so go ahead and choose one or more for your Madison. To make them stronger, you can also change some of these nicknames.
Also, please add it in the comment section if you know any excellent Madison nickname that is not on this list.