30 Cutest and Popular Nicknames for Lily Latest 2020 Update.
Are you searching for a good nickname for that name, Lily, in this post, you can find some cute nicknames for Lily.
The Lily flower is inspired by the name of the infant, Lily. Lily comes from the Latin word ‘Lilium,’ which comes from the Greek word ‘leirion.’ The word Lily in English means’ pure, white, and beautiful.’
Lily is a popular name for girls in many English-speaking nations.
Cute Nicknames for Lily
Here are some examples of Lily pet names that are cute:
- Big L
- Lily pad
- Lily pop
- Lily bear
- Lily Boo
- Chill Lil
Popular Nicknames for Lily
Most popular nicknames come from shortened forms of the name. Here are some popular nicknames for the name Lily:
Lily Nicknames inspired by TV and Books
It could also help you to find a perfect nickname for your Lily by considering fictional characters called Lily. We have mentioned several characters in fiction called Lily:
- Lilith: a figure in Jewish mythology.
- Lily Owens: She was the main character in The Secret Life of Bees.
- Lily Potter: She was Harry’s mother in J. K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series.
- Lily Winters: She is a part of a popular couple in The Young and the Restless.
- Lily Loud: One of the main characters in The Loud House
Variants of Lily
The variants of the name Lily are also great nickname options for anyone named Lily. Here are some variants for Lily.
- Yuri: A Japanese variant for Lily.
- Nari: A Korean variant for Lily.
Do you know other great terms of endearment for Lily that isn’t on our list? Kindly add them in the comments section below!