Top 120 Interesting Redhead Nicknames for Girls and Guys 2020 Update.
Being unique and radiant, it’s no wonder that the hair color of a redhead may be their distinguishing attribute, so why not use it in a nickname?
Gingers are the rarest population of the world. They have a natural shade of hair colour ranging from light orange to deep red.
Origin of Redhead
Redhead is a word that has been used to describe those with red hair since around the early part of the 1500’s, and it is believed that the majority of redheaded people actually come from Europe more than anywhere else.
Western and Northern areas are where more gingers are found, and Germanic, Celtic, and also British-born people are most known for the red trait.
They are often called with different nicknames because most of the people believe that they are something from the other world and with no souls. But, actually they are genetically mutated and have some typical genetic characteristics.
Do you want to hear some really fun facts about redheads, also known as those with ginger hair? Well, ginger, red, auburn, whatever it is that you want to call it, actually only naturally happens in around two percent of the entire world’s population of humans.
There are many more people who will attempt to achieve that fiery redheaded look, of course, with the assistance of salons and box dyes used at home, but we are talking about natural red-headed people — they only account for 2% of hair colour across the world.
Festivals/ Conventions for Redheads
Since 2010, The Irish Redhead Convention has been held every year in Cross haven, County Cork, to promote all things ginger! Dancing, singing, fitness, visual art, music – even speed dating – no doubt leading to the making of more little gingers!
Redhead Days in Breda, The Netherlands, is held every year in the first week in September. They go all out to welcome international visitors and entrance is free.
The Israeli Redhead Festival takes place at Kibbutz Kezer (Carrot) at the end of August. Sadly, because of the political situation, numbers have to be limited. Pity – it looks like fun!
Funny Facts about Redhead
- They are about 2% of the World’s population
- Most of them are leftie
- They are genetically mutated
- They need more anesthesia than the other people
- Their hair pigment is strongest, which helps them to never turn into gray
- According to some myths, they have no soul, thus they turn into vampires after being dead
- They are Royals example Queen Elizabeth of the past and Prince Harry of the present
- Red hairs can occur in any ethnicity
- Redheads are more sensitive to hot and cold pain
- The absorb less vitamin D but they have the ability to produce Vitamin D even when they are in low light environment
- They are more badly affected by the climatic changes
- Bees are too much attracted towards the redheads
Fiery Redhead Nicknames
- Ginger Ninja
- Ang mo
- Tampon Top
- Red Dog
- Hot Head
- Ginger Tige
- Strawberry (blondes)
- Blue, Bluey
- Fire Face
- Scarlet Fever
- Copper Nob/ Head/Top/ Kettle
- Fiery redhead
- Fire Crotch
- Lobster (when in the sun)
- Rose Top
- Bonzo – no definition.
- Ginger Nut – the name of a ginger cookie popular in Britain which is burnt orange in color.
- Lil Red – Little Red.
- Red riding hood – a fairytale girl who wears a cape with a red hood.
- Freckles – referring to the matching freckles that accompany red hair.
- Fireballs – red pubic hair.
- Fire Top – flame-colored
Amazing Redhead Nicknames for Girls
The following are nicknames for girls with redheads:
- Red aunty
- Cherry cake
- Powerpuff girl
- Strawberry desert
- Red girl
- Raggedy Anne
- Big red
- Red tomato head
- The tigeress
- Match Stick
- Red cat
- Fiery looks
- Red doll
- Radiant redhead
- Red riding hood
Cute Redhead Nicknames for Guys
Here are nicknames for boys with redheads:
- Rory or Ruari
- Trusty Rusty
- The tiger
- Agent orange
- Hard rust
- Pepper Ann
- Flame Cranium
- Brad the red
- Agent Orange
- Blood head
- Blood nut
- Fred The Red
- Belisha Beacon
- Rusty head
- El Gingero
Names of Famous Redheads
- Prince Harry Windsor of the United Kingdom.
- Martin Van Buuren –US President (#8)
- Axl Rose – lead singer of the rock band Guns N’ Roses.
- King Henry the Eighth of England.
- Calvin Coolidge – US President (#30)
- Andrew Jackson – US President (#7)
- Thomas Jefferson –US President (#3)
- Lord Nelson – Famous British naval commander and national hero, famous for his naval victories against the French during the Napoleonic Wars.
- Mary Queen of Scots of Scotland.
- Sophie Turner – Sansa, Lady of Winterfell, Game of Thrones.
- King Richard 1 of England (The Lionheart)
- Judy Garland – American singer and actress, famous for ‘The Wizard of Oz.’
- Boris Becker – German tennis player and winner of Wimbledon.
- Mark Twain – The novelist, who wrote ‘The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn.
- Winston Churchill – wartime Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- Lucille Ball – American comedienne and actress.
- Nicole Kidman – Australian Actress.
- Mick Hucknall – Lead singer of the rock band Simply Red.
- Queen Elizabeth 1 of England.
- Vincent Van Gogh – Artist famous for his unique style and mental instability.
- Dwight Eisenhower – US President (#34)
- George Washington – US President (#1)
- Rupert Grint – Ron Weasley from the ‘Harry Potter’ series of movies.
- Chuck Norris – martial arts champion and actor