150 Romantic, Cute and Funny Nicknames for your Husband 2020 Update.
Reaching your husband by his name is wonderful, but it becomes even more intimate when you call him by a nickname which means something to both of you.
Giving a nickname to your husband would make him feel like he is important to you and it proves that you know him very well.
So if you’re curious about your husband’s ideal pet names and looking for inspiration, we’ve got a couple of husband nicknames to get a pick from.
Couples do search for nicknames that are not only exclusive but reflects the style and personality of their partner as well. If you are choosing the right nickname for him on a similar quest, then your search ends here.
Here are some romantic, cool, sweet and funny nicknames you can choose from; depending on what you think suits him.
Romantic Nicknames for Husband
- My Hero: For the hero of your romantic life.
- My Drug: If you are addicted to your husband, then this is the perfect name.
- Ken: If your guy is fashionable and always well-groomed. He is Ken and you are Barbie.
- Lover: Does your husband love you to the moon and back? Then, this would be an apt name for him.
- Dimples: Men with dimples are adorable. If your husband has them, then call him with this name.
- Hottie: If your husband is sizzling hot, then you have just the name for him.
- Man of My Life: Call your husband with this name to tell him how irreplaceable he is in your life.
- Beast: If your man cannot get enough of you, then you are his beauty and he is your beast.
- My World: For the guy who means the world for you.
- Cutie Pie: Reserve this nickname for those times when you feel your husband is as cute as a puppy.
- Extra Hot: When your husband is super-duper hot to handle.
- Handsome: If your husband has the killer looks, which leave your heart in a puddle, then he deserves this nickname.
- My Sunshine: If a glimpse of your husband’s face or his smile can brighten up your mood.
- Sexy: Do we need to say anything?
- My Valentine: Your husband is your Valentine for life; name him this.
- My Everything: Choose this name if even a minute of your day does not pass without thinking of him.
- Good Looking: For the man whom you adore for his looks and sense of style.
- Prince: Your husband is the prince of your dreams
Sexiest Nicknames for your Husband
- Sugar Lips: When he gives you leg-popping kisses every single time.
- Love Muffin: He is sweet and full of love for you.
- Captain of Love: If your husband is the captain of your love boat, then bestow him with this well-deserved title.
- Cuddly Bear: Is your man tall, chubby and loves to cuddle? Then give him this name.
- Darling: Old is gold, and so is this nickname.
- My Only One: This nickname will definitely make him feel special, as he is the only man who owns your precious heart.
- Killer Looks: Is your man blessed with good looks and do women look at you with envy for having him all for yourself? Then, pick this name.
- Heart Throb: If looking at your husband makes your heart beat fast, then pick this name for him.
- My Knight: If your husband is always there for you, then he is your knight in shining armor.
- Romeo: Is your husband good at expressing love? Then he is your Romeo, and you are his Juliet.
- Superman: For the man who has superpowers to do what you think is impossible.
- My True Love: When your love for your man is pure, he is your true love.
- Snuggles: for the warm and comfortable person your husband is.
- Dream Guy: When your husband is all that you have ever dreamt of.
- All Mine: That adorable and caring man is all yours.
- Alpha: For the man who is dominant but in a loving and caring way.
- Other Half: Pick this name when you feel your husband completes you.
- Hunk: If your husband has the body of a Greek god, then this is the nickname for him.
- Amore Mio: Express your love in Italian, this means “my love”.
- Key to My Heart: For the guy who makes you open up your heart with his love.
- XOXO: For the man who gives you unlimited hugs and kisses.
- Soulmate: Do you believe that it’s not just your heart but soul also found a match in your husband? Then he is your soulmate.
- Honey Bun: If thinking about your husband gives you the same feeling when you walk into a donuts shop, then he is your indulgence.
- Heartbreaker: Did your man break a few hearts when he tied the knot with you? Or did he have a reputation of being the most wanted bachelor? Use this nickname without hesitation.
- Mi Amor: Give this nickname to your hubby, if you want to call him “my love” in Spanish.
- Favorite Man: When your husband is your favorite thing in the whole world.
- Giggles: When you love the way he giggles.
- Rockstar: Is your husband good at many things? Does he manage his job and family well? Then, he deserves this nickname.
- Teddy Bear: Is your man huge, cute and has a soft heart? This name suits him.
- My Dear: May sound like the opening of a letter. But, the word dear is a sweet way to express deep feelings. So, this cannot go wrong.
- Right: For the man who is the right matches for you.
- Honeypot: Is he full of sweet things like a honeypot? Then, this is the perfect name for him.
- Honey: Yet another classic nickname, choose this name if your relationship is not only sweet but also long-lasting.
- Smiley: Does your husband always have a smile on his face? Then, he deserves this nickname.
Pleasant Nicknames for Husband
- Perfect: There is no such thing as a perfect man, but one man is absolutely perfect for you. If your husband is a perfect fit for you, then pick this name.
- Beloved: Sounds old school but is one of the classic ways to convey your love to your husband.
- Bumblebee: This name is for all those hardworking husbands out there.
- Sweet Cheeks: Give this nickname to your husband if you just cannot resist pulling his cheeks.
- Biryani Monster: Is food his second love? Then go ahead and pick this nickname. We have used Biryani, but you may replace it with your husband’s favorite food.
- Amigo: If your husband is also your best friend, then he is your Amigo, which means friend.
- Baby Love: A baby is the epitome of sweetness; combine it with love to give him a sugar rush.
- Master of my Universe: If your world revolves around your husband then he is indeed the master.
- God’s Gift: When you feel that your husband is a gift from God.
- Sweetheart: Another classic nickname for your husband.
- Love Bug: If you are smitten by your husband, you can pick this sweet and cute nickname.
- Diamond: A sweet way to imply he is as precious as a diamond.
- Tough Guy: For a guy who can handle any difficult situation with ease.
- My Smilemaker: Pick this name for the reason of smiles in your life.
- My Angel: How sweet it would be to call your husband angel from heaven.
- Momo: Is your husband like a momo? Plain on the outside, but is warm and caring on the inside
- Hot Chocolate: if your guy is hot as well as caring
Nice Nicknames for your Husband
- Sweetie: When your husband happens to be sweet. Add the “ie” for extra cuteness.
- Champ: When he is great at anything and everything he does.
- Attractive: Your husband may not be the most handsome guy, but, if there is some attraction in him which makes him adorable to the people he meets
- Moonpie: For the husband who is very yummy and you can just eat him.
- My Sweet Boy: He is sweet, and he is yours forever.
- Treasure: You found the treasure, and he is yours forever.
- Twinkling Star: Just like the twinkling star, if your husband guides you in your life, then pick this name for him.
- Wild Tiger: Your husband is both fearless and wild and you want to remind him about this every day.
- Sweet-tooth: Is your man a sucker for sweet things (both food and you), then he deserves this nickname.
- Sugar: If he gives you a sugar rush with his charm then give him this nickname.
- Sweetie: If you are old-fashioned, go for this famous nickname for your husband.
- Marshmallow: A marshmallow is soft, mushy and sweet just like your husband. Then why not call him so?
- My Rock: Is your husband your rock? Does he calm all your anxieties?
- Hercules: He may not be the ultimate macho man in the world, but for you, he is as high as the demigod.
- Cotton Candy: Is your husband soft and sweet like cotton candy?
- Naughty Monster: Is your husband known for his naughtiness? Does he always play pranks which you enjoy?
- Sugar Puff: Is he a sweet and cute person? Then go for this.
- Panda: If your guy is cute, cuddly and adorable just like a panda.
Cute Nicknames for your Husband
- Pumpkin: Another classic nickname which drips cuteness.
- Mister Cutie: This is like calling him cute with some respect.
- My Sweet Boy: If your husband is sweet and enchanting then choose this nickname.
- Kiddo: If you have recognized the child in your man, then this nickname is for him.
- Sparky: Pick this name if he adds sparks to your life.
- Numnums: For those moments when your husband is so cute that you are gonna die.
- Big guy: This is a charming way to call your manly husband.
- Babylicious: When he is cute, soft and irresistible.
- Gummy Bear: If gummy bears are your favorite candy or his.
- Winnie: If like the pooh bear your husband is soft-voiced, friendly, thoughtful and loveable, then he is your Winnie.
- Bunny: He is as cute as a bunny, and you cannot live without him. Text him this and see how happy he will feel.
- Apple: He is the apple of your eyes.
- Pancakes: If you simply love pancakes, go ahead and name him the same.
- Cupcake: Just like a cupcake if your husband is also filled with sweetness, then this nickname is for him.
- Honey Badger: If your husband is as cute as a honey badger and feisty too.
- Curly Locks: Guys with curls are super attractive, and if your guy has a head full of curls then make him proud by calling him with this nickname.
- Snuggle Bear: How cute it is when you tell him that you feel safe in his arms!
- Pookie: This word means cute, so you know the drill!
- Funny Hunny: Is your husband both funny and cute?
- HunBun: This is another cute way to express your love for your husband.
Cool Nicknames for your Husband
- (the first letter of his name): This idea is adopted from Harley Quinn and the Joker, although their love story is a bit scary, the idea is too cute to let go.
- Macho Man: He is the muscular man with ultimate muscles.
- My Kind: Is your husband the only one who gets you, and both of you often complete each other’s sentences? Then, this is the best nickname for him.
- Cowboy: This is a cute way to tell that your husband will protect you no matter what.
- Wolverine: Is your man as mysterious, manly and irresistible as the character Wolverine of the X-Men?
- Encyclopedia: if your man knows everything
- Hoover: A funny way to call a husband who eats quickly, gulping large amounts of food and makes noise.
- Spock: If your husband is a Star Trek fan and if Spock is his favorite character then, this name will make him happy.
- Couch Potato: When he loves lazying around on the sofa all day long.
- Buddha: Is your husband full of wisdom? Can he stay calm in any situation?
- Chubs: If your husband is chubby and he is ok with it then, it is safe to pick this nickname.
Funny Nicknames for Husband
Is your hubby always funny? Then this nickname will suit him
- Turtle: If your husband does things at his own pace, then this is a cute and funny nickname to give him.
- Gizmo: This name is for all those husbands who can love and understand gadgets.
- Jealous Cat: Does he get jealous very easily? Then you could call him with this nickname.
- Partyosaurous: Does the word party get your husband all excited? Or he never leaves an opportunity to party?
- Friday Night: Do you look forward to meeting your husband as much as you wait for a Friday night? Then, go ahead and give him this nickname.
- Bromancer: This is a funny nickname to tease your husband if he is spending more time with his guy friends than with you.
- Foodie: Is your husband enthusiastic to try new foods and experiment with new flavors? Then he deserves this nickname.
- Slick: Does he get what he wants all the time without starting a fight?
- Movie Buff: Can your husband spend a whole day watching movies? Does he have all the movie information on his fingertips? Then give the man this nickname.
- Clockwork: Is your husband a big fan of planning? Then, he would surely love this name.
- Master Chef: The idea is to call him the opposite if your man cannot even manage to boil water without your help.
- Popeye: Whenever you are in trouble, do you cry your husband’s name just like Olive Oyl? Pick this name without any further ado.
- Iceman: If your husband rarely gets angry and is always chilled out.
- Book Worm: If books fascinate your husband more than anything, give him this nickname.
- Owl: Does he stay up all night and sleep in the morning? You now know what to call him.
Humorous Nicknames for Husband
- Snoring Lion: Does your husband snore like a trumpet? Then, he has most definitely earned this nickname.
- Bandit: He did steal your heat, didn’t he?
- Bean: Is your husband simple, childish and can make you laugh with his quirkiness?
- Baloo: Just like this sloth bear, if your husband is the ultimate chill bro, but would fight the world to protect you, then he is your Baloo and you his Mowgli.
- Goofy: To the world, he might be clumsy, but for you, he is unique, intuitive and smart.
- Einstein: When your man is super intelligent.
- Dishwasher: Sarcastic nickname for a husband who never helps you with chores.
- King of Lazy Land: If there is a competition for laziness, will your husband win unanimously? Then, pick up this name.
- Speedy Joe: For a guy who drives his car fast.
- Caveman: If your husband loves to have some alone time, or prefers to be a loner.
- Boss Man: If he is the one in charge of your relationship.
- Daredevil: Be it skydiving, zorbing, or any such extreme sports, your man is always on the front row to try it out.
- Bingo: If you think your husband is lucky or unlucky (a little sarcasm) then this will go
- Genie: Does he satisfy your secret and dark cravings? Then, this name is perfect for your husband.
- Hitler: You must get ready by 6pm sharp!! If your man enforces strict rules, then he very well deserves this name.
- Monkey Man: If your husband is as naughty and mischievous as a monkey?
- Sir Crankster: If your husband can get cranky easily, then he is the honorable Sir Crankster.
In conclusion, these names are too amazing to pick one, so you can pick two names and choose one as his phone contact name and one to call him.
We assume you and your husband share some secret nicknames and a story behind them? Share them with us in the comment section below.