Look at this article
The site Veygo was asked the following question: what is the brand of cars the most sought on Google by country? And he has responded.
To do this, the media has explored the queries made in 171 countries about the 42 vehicle brands on the Google search engine.
It is very interesting to see some results. Here are a few burst.
– In Sweden, the brand that is most sought after is of course Volvo. It is also the only country where she ranks first in research.
– Toyota is the most popular brand. It is the most sought after in 57 of the 171 countries, including Canada and the United States.
– In Burkina Faso, the population seems to have a strong interest in a brand, typically american, or Chrysler. It is also the only place where the name Chrysler figure.
– While Italy is a fertile ground for car manufacturers (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Fiat, Maserati, Lancia, etc), it is surprising to see that Volkswagen is the leading brand sought after by the inhabitants of this country.
– The brand Skoda, founded in 1925 in the Czech Republic, only appears in one place on this map. And it is in Estonia, also a former country of the USSR.
– Lamborghini appears a dozen times on the map, whereas Ferrari does not.
– In Malaysia, Perodua is the brand that is most sought after. It is a manufacturing malay virtually unknown in North America.
– Tesla appears on the card seven times. This is notably the case of Norway, which acts as a leader in the field of the electric car.
– Renault is at the top of Google searches in France. Nobody will be surprised since it is a manufacturer French.
To no one’s surprise, Mercedes-Benz is the brand that is most sought out in Germany, his country of origin. That said, it is also very present in the northern part of Africa, including in Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Mali, Senegal, Guinea, Côte d’ivoire and Cameroon.
– Jaguar only appears in three places on the map, either in French Guyana, Guatemala and Honduras. These three countries are located in close proximity in central and South America.