Top Clever Nicknames for Laura Latest Update 2020.
If you are searching for Clever nicknames for Laura, here are some of the best nicknames for someone Named Laura as well as guides to help you pick out.
Laura is the feminine version of Laurus and is interpreted to mean “Bay Laurel,” which is a plant that was used in the Greco-Roman era to symbolize fame, honor, and victory.
Even though Laura has a Latin origin, it is adopted in English speaking countries throughout the world and is a very popular baby girl name in the United States.
Clever Nicknames for Laura
- Laura Nicknames
- Lau Lau
- Laury bear
Nicknames Variants of Laura
Variants of the original name are often used as nicknames. Here are some variants of the name Laura:
- Laoura: The Greek variant of Laura.
- Laure: The French variant of Laura.
- Lowri: The Welsh variant of Laura.
- Lara: The Turkish variant of Laura.
Nicknames from Things that Rhyme with Laura
- Aurora: This may mean “Dawn” or “Goddess of Sunrise.”
For Laura From TV or Books
Fictional characters in tv and books can be a source of excellent nicknames for Laura. Here are some fictional characters that bear the name Laura:
- Laura Kinney (also known as Wolverine and X-23): A fictional character in Marvel Comics.
- Laura Haruna (also known as Hiroko): A character from the anime series Hamtaro.
- Laura Spencer (also known as Nora): A fictional character from the American soap opera, General Hospital.
- Laura Horton (also known as Laura Spencer Monica): A fictional character from the NBC soap opera, Days of our Lives.
- Laura Matsuda (also known as Rara): A fictional character from Street Fighter V.
- Laura Diamond (also known as The Detective/ Detective Laura): Fictional character in The Mysteries of Laura.
- Laura Bristow (also known as Irina): The mother of Sydney Bristow on the television series Alias.
Nicknames from Famous People Named Laura
Nicknames can also be gotten from celebrities and famous people bearing the name. Here are some celebrities and famous people named Laura:
- Laura Bush (also known as Bushie): First Lady of the United States from January 20, 2001, to January 20, 2009.
- Laura Mercier (also known as Michèle Mercier): World-renowned Makeup artist and the founder of the makeup and skincare brand, Laura Mercier.
- Laura Abel (also known as L’Aura): An Italian singer, songwriter, composer, pianist, and violinist.